Discontinued - Ann Chery Seduccion Style 1020, Lipo Slimming Body Shaper with Super Compression Effect to Enhance and Mold the Figure
Click Here for Size Chart
- Slimming Body Shaper with a lipo sculptural effect, accelerates weight loss through high compression where you need it the most: waist, back, tummy and hips.
- Comfortable Body shaper design with pre-molded cup to mold and lift the bust.
- Uniform level of compression helps define the waist, reducing rolls accumulated on the hips and abdomen.
- Comfortable anatomic design helps instantly reduce up to two sizes.
- Long sleeve and high band style, helps minimize lumbar pains, correct posture, eliminate rolls accumulated on the back, and reduces rolls underneath the arms and armpits.
- Helps to treat excess weight and quick recovery from aesthetic surgery, surgical procedures, post partum, and liposuction.
Exceptionally comfortable slimming lipo body shaper comes with cotton inside to allow perspiration and release of accumulated toxins and a double band of powernet on the exterior to create a sculpted effect. This discrete body shaper has a functional design that gives you freedom of movement and all day comfort. It comes with internal hooks and front zipper to make it easy to put on and take off the body shaper. The crotch has a convenient opening to allow easy bathroom access without taking off the body shaper.
- Made of 3 inner layers of triple POWERNET with super compression effect for dramatic results
- Body Fabric: 87% Nylon 13% Spandex
- Lining: 91% Cotton 9% Spandex
- Wear the girdle from 1 to 3 hours on the first week and gradually increase the length of time you wear it, until you feel comfortable enough. Thereafter, it’s recommended to use it from 8 to 10 hours daily.
- Choose the size corresponding to your measurements in order to prevent discomfort during use or damage of the girdle.
- Girdle should not be worn while sleeping, when taking showers, in steam baths or saunas.
- If you have physical problems, consult your doctor before wearing the girdle.
- Girdle may be laundered through the use of cold water
- Gentle hand manipulation
- Do not use detergent
- No bleach product may be used
- Hang damp girdle from line or bar and dry in the shade
- Girdle may not be smoothed or finished with an iron
- Do Not Wring
- Do Not put your girdle away if it is wet or damp
- Creams may damage and reduce the life of the girdle